how to invest better

Hello everyone!
Today speak about a book that I read in my house in my free times after university, this book called “how invest better”, in this book you can learn about how often better options for sell a project in case of architecture for example but the most important for me is how developed in the day to day with the other peoples, how developed in a conversation for being a better version of you.

Also in this book you can learn techniques in how to be more security for yourself and how believe in your words what do you say, the author of this book always say that “we are what we say”, always have to be positive and cheerful in the life, for example, if I say that I can't do it a thing in specific, the most likely is that this thing it will not result, but if I am security with myself and I say to all the world and all the people that I do it realize this thing always no matter what they say, the people, always will function because I security with myselfHello everyone!
Today speak about a book that I read in my house in my free times after university, this book called “how to invest better”, in this book you can learn about how often better options for sell a project in case of architecture for example but the most important for me is how developed in the day to day with the other peoples, how developed in a conversation for be a better version of you.
Also in this book you can learn techniques in how to be more security for yourself and how believe in your words what do you say, the author of this book always say that “we are what we say”, always have to be positive and cheerful in the life, for example, if I say that I can't do it a thing in specific, the most likely is that this thing it will not result, but if I am security with myself and I say to all the world and all the people that I do it realize this thing always no matter what they say, the people, always will function because I security with myself
I think that this book is very important to enter the business and developed of your life

Comentarios

  1. this is your comercial engeneer side! found it really cool your vision to envest, this is a book that i will never read because business looks so boring to me but, the way you talk about it makes wonder if someday in my free time I could have a look on it

    ResponderBorrar
  2. you will be a rich man, dude. Keep learning ;)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I remembered the words "Just do it" hahaha, keep reading, that books are really useful for our development and the faith on us.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

FREE TIMES

I think that santiago is...

explisve in russia