FREE TIMES


Hello everyone!
Today speak about of the things that I realice in my free times. For generally the things that I realice are relacionated with sports, for example if I have an hours or two hours extra for my, I go to the park with my friends of fau for training flpis and difficult acrobactics moves or maybe to go with they to titanic, in this place dancing break dance if that not class in the computer rooms. And also I like to do bars in the park and all sports relacionated with often more force in my body, When I be in my house I like practice yoga for relax my body and also practice to meditate in the living because this is very important for the control the mind and so not felling bad for some bad action in the day and felling all days very happy and healthy. The bad for this things is that when I practice this sports I felling so tired and after I need work for the university and how I be tired, I cant do good the work, I need sleep and wake up in the morning but maybe anyday I will can accustom.

Comentarios

  1. I think we are so different hahhaa, I like to do sports but I'm so lazy! :(

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I like the acrobatics moves, in my senior years I was trained 2 times in the week, If I can time in the future, I try again this practice

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Sports is an activity that we all should do!! speacially because is for our health!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. You'll get used to it, It's all about time and not over exercises ourselfs

    ResponderBorrar
  5. In my opinion, meditating is a very good idea to keep healthy the main, especially in this faculty

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I think is amazing you like dancing, and BREAK DANCE! thats kind of difficult, isnt it? Hope to see you soon around the faculty dancing hahaha

    ResponderBorrar
  7. you are a master my friend, it is very important to keep your mind near of a good energy

    ResponderBorrar
  8. The Yoga is very interesting, because It help the body and the mind to relax

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

I think that santiago is...

explisve in russia