acrobatic architect men

Hello everyone!
Today speak about a job that I try to realize in the feature. Of course be an architect, but to same time be an professional acrobatics, how a superhero jajaj.
Maybe in the day can work normally how an architect, but in the night work how an acrobatic men in some event like circus o maybe in a typical event in the street, I think that realize show in the street is some very good for the interactions with other people because in this show you need to realize a performance together with the people for that your show will be good. I think that in spite of that I already have my stable job, even so, realize this work because is something that it feels my soul and not produce stress in me, I think that the good form to live in the day to day is not be stress, because the stress produce that we be unhappy and be a grumpy person, this is very bad for the body, also the science says that” a person who smile lives to more years” for this I think that the society today, we be for the bad way, in the public transport only to see grumpy faces, also in the street, in the subway, even in your house.

  Come back to my job jaja, I think that if the body was always the same body, I try to job only an all-day in this type of art, how not is it, and the good that exists other forms of art how architecture in that you work all your life. J

Comentarios

  1. You're going to do that bro, I hope u can do it, be an architect like your job and vocation (to get some money too haha), an be an acrobat at your free times. Who knows, you can be an acrobat teacher in the future!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. your words inspire a lot, keep in that way.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. That is a funny job, and if you have spare time you could fight against the crime

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

FREE TIMES

I think that santiago is...

explisve in russia