Mcgreggor: the best fighter of UFC

hello everyone!
today I don't know about what talk in this blog but I have to go out very speed to other places talk about of the best fighter in the martial arts, is a person very popular in this moments and I think that is my model of life because this guy win all that he proposes in your life, when he is a boy or more little person and not recognize, nothing believe in what he said, nothing believe in this moment of your life how far can get and simple with your perseverance and persistence, always hard training, always prepared mentality, always you often all things that you want.
I think that even though this man is an egocentric person and always look down on his rivals, but I think that how he said he made this to keep very high your self-esteem and keep control in the mind of your rivals, all is a strategy for always win.
I think that this still is good for my life because  I would like often all the things that I propose in my life, only is a thing of belief in myself.
In the last fighters, McGregor lose the two fights but the fight in the last year with Floyd Mayweather he does not fight with all arms, only with your hands because is boxing and Mayweather is the best boxing fighter with all times and the other fight with khabib  Nurmagomedov he to be elder and the rival is the best fighter the moment in your specialty.

Comentarios

  1. are u just a fan? or a player two? If you are you should write about your experience as a fighter!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. It seems that his model of live it's good to get inspired, speccially when he talks about to believe in yourself !

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

FREE TIMES

I think that santiago is...

explisve in russia