Bombo Fica: the best chilean!

Hello everyone!
Today speak about the best chilean character of all times, this is bombo fica, becouse this character is incomparable. This man is a comedian very popular in chile, he always to go at festival viña del mar in february cause a sensation becouse is very funny.
his carrer as comedian was very long since 1986 until today. Always that he to go to festival de viña del mar I saw it for television and always I laughed a lot.  
his career has been very good because whenever he goes to a festival he stands out too much and makes everyone laugh, everyone always wants to see a lot, I do not know anyone who does not like it, it would be something inhuman, that's why I think it's the best Chilean character of all time.
This Chilean character is also characterized by having his iconic phrases that have made him as renowned and as famous today as the classic "master plop" or also said as “ sospechosa la …”.
He is a very loved character by all the public and quite respected I have never seen a routine where he failed and his routine was boring, they are all very cool and I think he is the best of all.

hopefully one day I can see it in some scenario I think that when I go to a next festival I will hire it to see because I think it should be much funnier to see it live and live.

Comentarios

  1. I like bombo fica, is friend of my uncle and he said to me (my uncle) that is too funny in person like when he is in the scenery!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Bombo Fica cause me curious in their white suit.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

FREE TIMES

I think that santiago is...

explisve in russia