I think that santiago is...

Hello everybody!
Today speak about thtat I like and dislike of santiago city and also what things should change in this moments.
Well, the first point speak about that I like in santiago, that will be that I can find anything in a one city that is very fantastic, the best places and the best events I can find in santiago.
For example if I want to see my favorite artist, I know that this artits to go to movistar arena or caupolican and this places be in santiago.
Also, when I was a little boy, I liked to go to fantasilandia but I was from curico and I was far away, but now, I have the Ohiggins park very close of my actual house and for this I can to go when I want( and also when I have money jaja).
The things that dilsike in santiago are the long distance because a lose very time in arrive to destiny, for example when I lived far away of center, in cerrillos, I had to wake up very early to arrive at university and in this period of time I could sleep more.
The principal thing that should change santiago is not produce more contamination because the smoke that affect to santiago is very high and produce damage in our health, especially to people that live in center of santiago like me.

Comentarios

  1. i read about the oportunity to see a bands or concerts, and that is a good point, jaja i forget that, maybe this could be the subject that changes my opinion.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I agree about the events that stuff, in Santiago you cand find everything you want to buy, or an event or artist you want to asist, good post!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I gree with your vision, because I live far away of Santiago and I have to wake up very early to arrive on time for classes and that increasingly displeases me.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. i like so much fantasilandia but this place contains many persons, when i go to fantasilandia stay in a row very long!!! good post!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. We choose a similar photo! jaja
    money moves santiago :(

    ResponderBorrar
  6. It takes me one hour and a half to get in the campus, and the same is to get back to my house. It's crazy.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

FREE TIMES

explisve in russia