Urbanism sustainable

                I think that the best form in that you can realize a help to the environment is by way of urbanism sustainable because this area of urbanism is a form of life, is generate a change in all the persons for wait the environment in excellent conditions and often many benefits, to be ingenious. For example, if I want, create a job of textiles. I produce the form in that I can generate earnings that are more possible but occupying recyclable fabric in this case, you generate benefits for you and also help to the environment.
I think that the Chilean government at this moment is to realize things for a better the weather in Chile, for example in the supermarket only you can take 2 bag for the buys, also today exist signs or trash to recyclable but maybe they could have done it before because today I think that is a little late.
The thinks that the person maybe can realize for applicate this term is when you buy plants, try to this plants are feedback plants for the cost of water and also you can realize changes in your house to produce another form to use the water for example use the water of kitchen to reuse or maybe the rainy waters give a use into the house. in terms of urbanism use wind power, for example, the cars that pass for the streets occupy your velocity to give energy to illumination to the park.

Comentarios

  1. our this advances cames here lately my friend :/

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I think it is never too late to change. We can make the difference and show others ;)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

FREE TIMES

I think that santiago is...

explisve in russia